Default FS 1959 40' Chris Craft Sea Skiff.

1st off apologies for spaming this news group. My only defense is there
was a time I contributed to the group and I'm having trouble finding
someone to continue the efforts at keeping this solid beast pounding
the waves.

Specs. 1959 Chris Craft SeaSkiff. Overall boat is in great shape.
However it's been sitting on the hard for 3 seasons. Divorce forces
sale. Original 427's are strong and pickled. New older Westerbeke Gen.
MSD installed. New cushions. Custom canvas to extend and enclose
wheelhouse. 603.682.8553.