David Flew

Damn
Another tool to buy ....
I bought a Fein Multitool after reading one of Glen's posts a while back,
it's let me do things I didn't think were possible. Like cutting through
two layers of 3 mm ( 1/8" for you feet and inches folk) ply, removing the
off-cuts and having a clean virtually zero-gap joint ....

The Olfa is a lot cheaper - it's less than any blade for the Fein!

David

"Evan Gatehouse" wrote in message
Glenn Ashmore wrote:

BTW, for cutting regular glass of all weaves and weights nothing, and I
really mean nothing, does the job as well as an Olfa Rotary cutter.

I can second that in spades. It makes a super clean cut and is so easy.
Never am I going to have sore hands from cutting glass again (and never
again will my wife complain when all the scissors magically become dull)

Evan Gatehouse