Admiral Halsey

"Lady Pilot" wrote in message
news:BL_8e.478$2X2.433@okepread06...

"ladysailor" wrote:
Thanks for the info Jon. It's amazing how much things have changed in
such a short period of time. What a shame.

You can thank katysails and Jon Ganz for the changes here. They went off
on a hissy/hussy fit and started netkkkoping people. Capt. Mooron almost
lost his account because of Ganz. Katysails reported Capt. Neal and he
lost his account. Katysails claimed on the newsgroup that she reported me
also, but my ISP just laughed at her.

LP

This would be comparable to Saddam Hussein blaming the Kurds for his
genocidal acts against them.

Simply put, LP, you couldn't fight your own battles with Katy or JG. Rather
you enlisted the flakes and ner-do-wells from the fanatic Usenet fringe to
the front lines whilst you cowered in the rear. There's only one idiot to
blame for the current condition of ASA, and you'll find that person staring
back at you from your bathroom mirror, should you be able to withstand the
repugnance of that image.

Doesn't surprise me, however, that you'd attempt to blame everyone but the
guilty party. Which is a very liberal thing to do. I'm also surprised that
Neal will have anything to do with you. He must be extremely hard up for
sex, poor bloke.

Bull Halsey