ladysailor

Too bad about the NG, glad you're still here Scotty. Have a great
time sailing this summer. I can think of nothing better than swinging
on the hook at night after a good days sail. Just make sure you do
have a boat when you quit working.

Arabella is great, thanks for asking. She's one hell of a boat and
we love her. She is comfortable, beautiful and this season she has
earned her medal on the water. She plows through big seas with grace,
sails through big winds with gusto and sets at anchor like a queen.

Now she is doing her impression of a Dock-O-Minium and doesn't like
it much but it gives us a chance to spruce her up a bit. She'll live
through it, and we'll all be happier for it.

Fair winds,
Lady B.