JG

Hey Barb, glad things are going well for you. Nothing much new here...
influx of bozos thanks to Neal and a pseudo woman called Lady Pilot. It's
pretty easy to tell the databasix bozos via the google interface. Click on
"show options" then "Show original." If you see something like this, you
know it's not worth responding to...

You should certainly not click on the google "Report Abuse," since they will
certainly get themselves in an absolute tizzy.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"ladysailor" wrote in message
ups.com...
Thanks Scotty. I've been away from this 'puter stuff for a while and
so far can't find anything to show me how to tell if the header is
"Databasix" or not from Google.

Glad to see you're still sailing.

Barb