Captain Lon

I don't post from Databasix. Check the headers of posts. Frauds about.....
keep a good lookout.

--
Captain Lon

"Rock stars! Is there anything they don't know?" Homer Simpson

"ladysailor" wrote in message
oups.com...
Of course I remember you Lonny. You're in a band, have a couple of
kids and as I recall you were getting married about the time I was
moving on from asa. How's it going? You sure seem to be full of ****
'n vinegar these days.

As for me, I married Mike Fulmor in August 2003 and we have been
sailing the Western Mexico coast for the past two years. Currently
I'm on Arabella in Puerto Vallarta getting some boat projects done
while Mike is helping a friend deliver her boat to Dockwise in Lazero
Cardenas.

Living a good life,
Lady B.
www.sailinglinks.com