Calif Bill

Default Material for Bunkers

I am going to that next time I need to recarpet. Boats do slide easy on the
stuff. You can get it reasonably from a plastics supply shop. Just ask for
the HMWB material and they will cut it to width. I am going with 1/2" .
Bill

"Don White" wrote in message
What do you think of the 'poly' bunk material rather than carpet?
see *** http://www.venturetrailers.com/ ***

Gary Warner wrote in message

I know it's be asked before but what the hay - at least it's not

political:

We're coming up to the stage where we have to make the bukners for
our trailer. Boat is 22' wood hull. We'll be using 2x6s or something
for the bunks. What is the best material to cover them with? Would
indoor-outdoor carpet work OK?