Captain Lon

"ladysailor" wrote in message oups.com...

Michael - Still bitter and angry I see. It's time for you face the
fact that I found out about your dirty little secret and dismissed you
from my life because of it. Get help and move on.

Lady Barbara

This Michael calls himself a man but seems to bad mouth every woman around.
Maybe that's why he goes off on merchant ships most of the time - because
he can't cope with women.

I think the dude has problems with women. Maybe his mother used to neglect him
or beat him or something like that.

Remember me? I've got a new nik. I used to post under El Hunto.

--
Captain Lon

"Rock stars! Is there anything they don't blow?" Homer Simpson