___m___~Ώτ____m____

Default Christopher Robin is "the troll"

Christopher Robin wrote:

___m___~Ώτ____m____ wrote in message
Christopher Robin wrote:

Troll. I have just filed a complaint with your ISP.

Christopher Robin

TROLL?????? If ever there was a bandwith wasting Troll in this group
you would be one of the first names to pop to mind.

Who made you the Moderator of this group, NO ONE, that's who.

Now keep your promise and find another group to pester.

Now go buy an oar and put it in the water.

STAY ON YOUR MED'S! Try and get some rest.

Dirtball. You must be a relative of Hairball Kraus.

I have now file a second complaint about you with your ISP.

Christopher Robin

Wooooooooo!!!!

I'm sure they would consider the source, check your posting record, chalk it
up to what it is, an idle threat from a person that's off balance, and do
nothing what so ever. "Off balance", being kind.

When they compare my posts to your's they will find I have never posted
link's to disgusting / perverted sites like you have posted in this group.
Get some professional help,,,You really need it. Try to take care of
yourself.
Mental illness is nothing to be ashamed of, you could be helped, I'm sure.
Good luck with your treatments.

Current weather report:KPIE
Broken clouds 9.9k'
63F winds
SSE 8 mph
Water too cold to step the mast to take the Hobi out.
I don't own a wetsuit anyway.
--