blondie

"Capt. Mooron" wrote:

"blondie" wrote:
"Capt. Mooron" wrote:

I may not agree with Scotty's position...... but I'll defend his
right to voice it.

Scotty has voiced his friendship with Ganzy, and tossed you to the
wind. You really have to be a saint to want scotty in your presence,
Captain.

He is a sailor, a Captain ... and I would be honoured to share a
drink with him.

Are you *sure* your not katykunt? Your hormones will calm down after
your period, you know...

Yes, yes... whatever.... now be a good Lass... and fetch the
Captain a brew!

Wot? Are you still chained to the fence, Captain?

Or are you recovering from the broken legs by Gaynz?

Be a sweet and make certain I find the beer cold.... and you fetching!

Meow, meow.

blondie