Christopher Robin

Default Christopher Robin is "the troll"

___m___~Ώτ____m____ wrote in message ...
Christopher Robin wrote:

Troll. I have just filed a complaint with your ISP.

Christopher Robin

TROLL?????? If ever there was a bandwith wasting Troll in this group
you would be one of the first names to pop to mind.

Who made you the Moderator of this group, NO ONE, that's who.

Now keep your promise and find another group to pester.

Now go buy an oar and put it in the water.

STAY ON YOUR MED'S! Try and get some rest.

Dirtball. You must be a relative of Hairball Kraus.

I have now file a second complaint about you with your ISP.

Christopher Robin