JG

Scotty is my friend??? Well, ok I guess.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Capt. Mooron" wrote in message
newsCF7e.26042$VF5.5323@edtnps89...

"blondie" wrote in message
"Capt. Mooron" wrote:

I may not agree with Scotty's position...... but I'll defend his
right to voice it.

Scotty has voiced his friendship with Ganzy, and tossed you to the wind.
You really have to be a saint to want scotty in your presence, Captain.

He is a sailor, a Captain ... and I would be honoured to share a drink
with him.

Are you *sure* your not katykunt? Your hormones will calm down after
your
period, you know...

Yes, yes... whatever.... now be a good Lass... and fetch the Captain a
brew!
Be a sweet and make certain I find the beer cold.... and you fetching!

Capt. Mooron
S.V.Overproof