Capt. Mooron

Default Hail Capt. Slocum

Barring petty personal differences... I will hereby claim that I consider
Capt Scotty as worthy of a Captain's list. I understand he does not give a
tinkers damn as to lists or acceptance... nor does he consider my opinion of
any merit. I respect that!

His allegiances and views are his own...... his reasons likewise. I judge a
man on his actions... not his words. I have no need to bend everyone to my
will.... as a Captain, I consider those who bend or whine as crew.

I may not agree with Scotty's position...... but I'll defend his right to
voice it.

He is a sailor, a Captain ... and I would be honoured to share a drink with
him.

Capt. Mooron
S.V. Overproof