Mad Dog Dave

Default Why Ficht failed no1

K Smith wrote in message ...
Gene Kearns wrote:
On Fri, 16 Jan 2004 23:21:29 +1100, K Smith
wrote:

This NG has been the only place, anywhere that has been shown to have
correctly predicted Ficht would fail & explain why....

Tripe Mercifully Snipped

Oh, geeze, not these half-applicable OCR scans from a IC Engine
textbook again....

All right, all ready, we know you *hate* Ficht.... we got it Karen.
Now, get over it and move on.....

Gee thanks Gene so on topic isn't enough hey??

Anyway I note you have no challenge to the material so far??? Thanks
good to know you're keeping an eye on it for me:-)

My guess after reading several of your posts here is that no one wants
to challenge you, not because you know what you are talking about, but
because you may be an off-balance psychotic. You sure come across as
one.