Capt. Rob

"When I saw him last he was in excellent health," Dr. Amer Aziz told
The
Associated Press. "He was walking. He was healthy."

Well, there you have it!!!! Walking = healthy!!!!
Bin Laden is free and Bush saw to it. Bush has never denied his
families connections to Bin Laden because they are a matter of public
record. Don't forget that just after 9/11 Bush allowed Bin Laden's
family to leave the USA when EVERYONE else was grounded. We were told
that those people were questioned, but that is NOT a matter of public
record nor was there sufficent time to allow them all to be questioned.

RB