JG

Sounds kinda whiney to me... from both of you.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Capt. Mooron" wrote in message

"Steve Leyland" wrote in
message
however there is always the possibility that JG or katysails might have
reported those replying to this post for crossposting into their precious
alt.sailing.asa

Aw Heck...... I can see the "Path From" post flashing before my eyes
already. I really do have to pay more attention.

I may as well just give up posting here...... There was a time I felt
free to x-post and flame without fear of retribution from some self
appointed net nazis.

I've been shot and stabbed... yet never have I loathed anyone as much as
the spineless, frail coward that snitches.

This place ain't no fun anymore....

CM