Mad Dog Dave

Default Why Ficht failed no1

"Don White" wrote in message ...
Karen is more likely a recycler of scrap vehicles.
She strips junked trucks of their diesel engines, has the 'blokes' fabricate
a rough housing for a shaft/propeller and tries to pawn off this monstrosity
on some poor unsuspecting sap.

Mad Dog Dave wrote in message
om...
snip
You seem to suffer from tunnel vision and think that because
Manufacturer X does something different, it must be for a negative
reason.

I think I asked you before are you an engine design engineer or some
sort of super mechanic?

I've gotten emails from two posters here warning me that Karen Smith
was unbalanced, paranoid and a stalker. It looks to me as if she is
trying to stir the pot over issues that have been discussed here to
death.

Is anyone aware of her credentials, or is that a no-no question to
ask? I don't make comments about my field of endeavor, but at least I
have the credentials to make such comments if I so chose.