JG

Liar! That guy was spamming the group with his stupid sailing
website links. He deserved to have me post his personal info.

I'm in charge here ...

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Lonny B" wrote in message news:4zR5e.3353$jd6.1304@trnddc07...
How about posting personal data on someone? You like doing that!

Lonny B

--
"Rock stars! Is there anything they don't know?" Homer Simpson

"JG" wrote in message
Come on Mooron. You know that's a bunch of bs. I would never report Donal,
because according to him, there is nothing one can do on a newsgroup that
would rise to that level.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Capt. Mooron" wrote in message

"Donal" wrote in message

I haven't asked!!! However, I can confirm that your wife does!

Donal. I implore you to cease this defamation of Scotty..... at anytime
now Jonathan may post his typical header illustrating that you have been
reported to "abuse @ lanode.com"......

This will no doubt cause you grief in time and effort to address such
action.

Please heed this ... since you are a reasonable, fair and courteous
person! I do not wish upon you what Mr. Ganz subjected me to for
exercising my right to freedom of speech.

CM
'Suffering the jackboot of censorship from Jonathan Ganz"