John Cairns

"Red CloudŽ" wrote in message
news
On Mon, 11 Apr 2005 00:33:48 GMT, "John Cairns"

wrote:

"Wally" wrote in message
. uk...
John Cairns wrote:

Read the ebay viewer comments. Hilarious.

I didn't look at them before - the seller's a fruitcake!

--
Wally
www.artbywally.com/FiatPandaRally/index.htm

I got the impression that the writer, and it appears to be the same author
in the ads, is prone to stretching the truth a bit. Wonder if this is a
scam? My friend Kretschmer bought a boat that was donated to a Chesapeake
Bay area college, they had to sell the boat for close to it's claimed
value(for tax purposes) if they were to sell it close to the time of the
donation. The college had had this boat for several years, my friend got
the
boat for a great price.

John Cairns

I am not sure where this auction falls, but Ebay does not allow auctions
for
charity.

rusty redcloud

News to me. Everything in the ads claims the boats are "donated" implying
some sort of charity. Maybe the charity is in the writer's pocket?

John Cairns