DSK

Default Coast Guard Auxiliary and Homeland Security

swatcop wrote:

Oh, I'm the same guy. I'm just tired of arguing with this idiot.

I thought you were do tired of it that you weren't going to post any more?

First he's
totally against being fingerprinted,

And, when push came to shove, it turns out that you would prefer to not be
fingerprinted yourself. Talk about "making your point for you."

then he makes my point FOR me about the
difference between civilians and military, then he disagrees with himself,

Sorry, I did not disagree with myself. Better review... my posts have been
consistent all along.

and when he becomes confused he reverts back to square one or tries insults.

Better review again. You were the first one to start hurling insults.

What an idiot. Sorry if I'm not the same "mellow" guy asking about Police
Marine Patrol units, but this guy is enough to make you want to reach
through the computer monitor and choke the **** out of him.

If you were a cop in my town, you'd be out of a job. An attitude like that is no
way to approach police work.

DSK