John Cairns

"Joshua Slocum" wrote in message
"John Cairns" wrote in
m:

"Joshua Slocum" wrote in message

YAWN.

How long does it take you to think up this ****tardian drivel?

John Cairns

Nil, yer a child. How cruelly ironic, assuming the identity of a real
sailor. Do you think that circling the mooring in your floating roach motel
is the same as sailing around the world?

"That said, I'll share a funny story about him with you... Years ago when
I didn't have enough sense to stay off alt.sailing.whatever, Neal posted
in a thread about a storm something to the effect that "there I was,
stark naked, clinging to the mast while the winds and seas howled around
me"...the first reply was, "and then someone called the marina manager."

--
Peggie

Bwahhahahahhahhahhahaha.

John Cairns