Horvath

On Fri, 08 Apr 2005 07:38:39 -0400, DSK wrote
this crap:

Nah, you might have dropped down a few levels but NealŪ is not only
among the lowest, but he's been sunk & crusted over for years.

Sir, I call you a liar! Rush is always right. His research team is
very good. His enemies listen to his program and look for falsehoods.
If he told anything on his show that wasn't true, it would be in all
the newspapers. His enemies have no mercy, as was shown by how they
stole his medical records.

Transcripts of his show are on www.rushlimbaugh.com If you think you
are telling the truth, it should be easy to show me, and the rest of
the world.

This post is 100% free of steroids