G&G

If you see at Catalina MKII 36 on Lanier named Pura Vida, wave. I read this
group, but I honestly don't know why I waste my time either.
"blondie" wrote in message
JR Gilbreath wrote:

Hi Guys
I am going to follow in Maxprop's footsteps and get out of here

also.
There is just too much negative crap going on and I am not a negative
type person. I realize that it is the fault of one person only but I
don't see it ending anytime soon. Also, I have on several occasions

sunk
to neal's level and that is truly nothing to be proud of.
I haven't been around long enough to be missed but did have the
pleasure of conversing with some nice people. Thanks to all of those.
If you are on lake Lanier in Ga and see a Catalina 27 'Tire Swing'
or on the east coast ocean and see an O'day 40 "Savannah Daydreamin'"
give me a shout or a wave. One finger waves with not be returned.
Good Sailing
JR

Another a.s.asa poster hits the dust. snort

kkkatywails and jonny gaynz has really worked this froup over with their
netkkkopping.

blondie