blondie

"Lonny B" wrote in newsUu5e.226$jd6.55@trnddc07:

Thom Stewart, who somehow thinks he runs this newsgroup, wrote:
That "Gay" **** has pretty much run it course. You are old hat with it

What are you now becoming a net cop? Trying to control what I say?

Seems to run rampant in this news froup.

blondie

What would you suggest I focus on next, your huge ego, your old age,
your dentures, your stupidly, your lame webtv, your lack of ability to
get a mate, your senility, your ugliness, your poor choice of area of
the world in which to live, your lack of ability to spell, your latent
homosexuality tendencies???? I could go on and on, but once again,
you bore me.

Keep defending the loser self appointed net cop from gay America, and
see where that gets you.

Lonny B