swatcop

Default Coast Guard Auxiliary and Homeland Security

"Doug Kanter" wrote in message
"swatcop" wrote in message

You know, there are remedial adult classes available at most
colleges. Why don't you try one.

Either there are two people who've used the nickname "swatcop" here in

the
past month, or you're having woman problems, because you don't sound like
the same mellow guy who was thanking almost everyone for marine law
enforcement suggestions a month ago.

Oh, I'm the same guy. I'm just tired of arguing with this idiot. First he's
totally against being fingerprinted, then he makes my point FOR me about the
difference between civilians and military, then he disagrees with himself,
and when he becomes confused he reverts back to square one or tries insults.
What an idiot. Sorry if I'm not the same "mellow" guy asking about Police
Marine Patrol units, but this guy is enough to make you want to reach
through the computer monitor and choke the **** out of him.
--
-= swatcop =-

"If it wasn't for stupid people I'd be unemployed."