Clams Canino

Default Coast Guard Auxiliary and Homeland Security

A mind is a terrible thing to waste. heheh

-W

"swatcop" wrote in message news:yFZNb.5919

Either we're reading two entirely separate things, or you've got a serious
reading disability. That or your hallucinogenic drugs are making you see
things that aren't there. In either case, you're really beginning to bore
the hell out of me. I'm getting tired of explaining and re-explaining what

post to you. Nobody else has seemed to have any trouble understanding what

say, just you. You know, there are remedial adult classes available at

most
colleges. Why don't you try one.