DSK

Default Coast Guard Auxiliary and Homeland Security

AHA! See? Now maybe you "get" the reason why so many of the volunteers
said,
"Thanks but no thanks, bye."

swatcop wrote:
Good. Then they shouldn't be there. Employ someone who is able to follow the
rules and comply with the screening process.

There you go... 'employ'

Thanks for spending more of our tax money, so that you can be a bullying asshole
with your subordinates as well as any average citizen that has the bad luck to
catch your eye.

... if there were no stupid people there would be less
crime).

But there would still be small souled men who enjoy putting down others when
they can get away with it, and of course they gravitate to any job where they
can indulge in that. Look in a mirror, you'll see what I mean.

DSK