DSK

Default Coast Guard Auxiliary and Homeland Security

swatcop wrote:

If you end up "handcuffed or worse" I'm sure it's not because the cop
recognized you as someone that he fingerprinted for a job application. More
like because you committed a crime.

Thanks for proving my point AGAIN. Cops who think that any and all citizens are
automatically crminals ("if they aren't criminals then why am I suspicious of
them?") should be summarily fired....

A police officer is a public servant. Not a macho bully. You don't seem to
understand *any* of the issues of citizens rights. You sound more like a bitter
ex-cop who got fired for abuse of police power... or one who will be soon. I
hope your senior officers see some of your posts here.

DSK