Doug Kanter

Default Coast Guard Auxiliary and Homeland Security

"DSK" wrote in message
When you guys are done with your goose-stepping and sniffing each others

butts,
you might consider dragging yourselves back to the original point:

"why would anyone not choose to join a volunteer organization that

required them
to be publicly (or at least semi publicly) finger printed?"

My answer to this question has produced nothing but insults. Thank you for

making
my point. Your type of intelligent procedure is certainly going to do

wonders for
national security.

DSK

I usually like what you have to say, but I'm still not clear on whether
"publicly" and "fingerprinted" belong together in a complaint. What
difference does it make who's watching? I was fingerprinted for my pistol
permit in a room with several people who were doing administrative cop
things, and a couple of other guys waiting on a bench 10 feet away. Only the
cop who printed me was close enough to matter.

Of course, I just had 3 enormous oatmeal cookies and sugar shock may be
keeping me from seeing the point. That was a disclaimer. Be gentle with me.
:-)