Bob

Default Coast Guard Auxiliary and Homeland Security

On Fri, 16 Jan 2004 16:59:27 GMT, "swatcop"
wrote:

"Bob" wrote in message

being a member of the auxiliary is not a right, it's a privilege. it's
not unconstitutional to have a background check.

Thanks for helping to meke my point, Bob. But I think this guy is a moron. I
replied to his last attempt at a reply, but I'm not going to reply to any
more of his posts unless he comes up with something intelligent that
actually applies to the topic. I think we're wasting our time.
--

what's amazing to me is how so many people think ANY kind of check is
an 'invasion of privacy'. do they think guys from saudi arabia who

to see who "wf3h" is, go to "qrz.com"
and enter 'wf3h' in the field