swatcop

Default Coast Guard Auxiliary and Homeland Security

"DSK" wrote in message
swatcop wrote:

First of all, body cavity searches will not determine if you've got a
criminal history or not. Secondly, they won't establish a permanent

record
of an individual.

So, you think it would be fun to have one done on you? Great. I think

there are
some other newsgroup political regulars who would like to watch.

Geez, I must have missed something - I don't recall mentioning anything
about the pleasures of body cavity searches, only how they didn't apply to
the original post that you were trying to flame. Keep going - you're
sounding dumber by the minute.

Therefore, your body cavity search insult not only does
not apply, it just makes you sound dumber than you obviously already

are.

Why does it make me sound dumb, because I am not in favor of a police

state? I
guess a cop would be in favor of a gov't that would allow him to do

anything at
all, to any citizen, anywhere... now that would be nice & secure, wouldn't

it...

Obviously you've got a problem with reading comprehension. Here's a
suggestion: go back and actually READ what I wrote. Then take a few minutes
to digest it and think about what you're going to reply with before you
start typing. The goal is to fabricate an intelligent response, not just
flail away on the keyboard typing a response that amplifies your obviously
handicapped intelligence level.
--
-= swatcop =-

"If it wasn't for stupid people I'd be unemployed."