DSK

Default Coast Guard Auxiliary and Homeland Security

swatcop wrote:

First of all, body cavity searches will not determine if you've got a
criminal history or not. Secondly, they won't establish a permanent record
of an individual.

So, you think it would be fun to have one done on you? Great. I think there are
some other newsgroup political regulars who would like to watch.

Therefore, your body cavity search insult not only does
not apply, it just makes you sound dumber than you obviously already are.

Why does it make me sound dumb, because I am not in favor of a police state? I
guess a cop would be in favor of a gov't that would allow him to do anything at
all, to any citizen, anywhere... now that would be nice & secure, wouldn't it...

DSK