DSK

Default Coast Guard Auxiliary and Homeland Security

swatcop wrote:

Hmmm. WHY won't they submit to fingerprinting? If they've got nothing to
hide, what's the problem?

Because it's an invasion of privacy and it's humiliating. I would not be part of
any organization that insisted I be fingerprinted.

I fingerprint people on a daily basis. You know
how long it takes? About 2 minutes. Maybe there's a reason they don't want
to be fingerprinted, and if that's the case, then good riddance.

heh heh maybe you feel the same way about body cavity searches. Why don't you
submit to one of them, in public? After all, if you've got nothing to hide, why
not? It only takes two minutes.

I am sick and tired of the "if you've got nothing to hide, then you have no
reason not to" line of reasoning with regard to Consitutional rights.

I believe that citizens should be respected in their homes and in their persons.
If the gov't cannot abide by that agreement, then we need to either rip up the
Consitution once and for all (and many would say "good riddance") or else get
the gov't back on the right track.

DSK