Bob

Default Coast Guard Auxiliary and Homeland Security

On Thu, 15 Jan 2004 17:10:11 -0800 (PST),
(=?ISO-8859-1?Q?UglyDan=AE=A9=99?=) wrote:

Well we all now know who/what the weak link is!
Just because you have access to the system means you have to be a
braggert to the whole world about it?
Most of,and I mean most of the CGA I've known are little more than
Wannabe Coasties, like AUX Wannabe cops,but lack the maturity,
Integrity, and physical capabilities required to be a regular, or even a
reservist for that matter. But not to worry Aux Sparks, You can hold
your head high, because everytime a regular closes the Comm Center door,
You'll never hear the laughter from the other side.
Semper Paratus, or in your case Semper Braggipuss. UD

incidentally, you might want to check this site:

http://www.uscgaux.org/%7Eopr/revolution.htm

where the coast guard chief director of auxiliary says:

As the Chief Director, my view of a "grand" strategy is fairly straightforward. That is, to increase the capability and capacity of the Auxiliary so a to provide the right and ready volunteer forces to support the full spectrum of Coast Guard missions, with a focus on on-the- water and in-the-air operations. We have several sub-strategies to best position the Auxiliary in support the larger grand strategy. These strategies are primarily in the areas of resourcing (budget), legal issues (legislative change proposals), security (security checks and clearances), operations, and training.

oh my GAWD!!! the chief director has let the cat out of the bag! the
auxiliary will be involved in security operations!

oh, gee. i guess now the whole coast guard is laughing...at the coast
guard...

to see who "wf3h" is, go to "qrz.com"
and enter 'wf3h' in the field