Bob

Default Coast Guard Auxiliary and Homeland Security

On 16 Jan 2004 00:10:17 GMT, 123 (Butch Ammon) wrote:

incidentally, info on the need for secret clearance in the auxiliary
is public info at the DIRAUX website.

Let me back up what wf3h is saying.... I was a Yeoman 2nd Class in the Coast
Guard back in the early/mid 80's and worked for DIRAUX 9th District Eastern
Region in Buffalo, NY. I admired the CG Aux and had a great time with them.
They are a hardworking bunch of volunteers!

They don't have any MLE authority over anyone, but they do assist in some of
the CG Ops centers and help out anywhere they are needed.

Bravo Zulu, USCG Aux. I miss working with you guys!!

Butch Ammon
YN1, USCG (Ret).

thanks butch and, believe me, it's an honor to work with the 'gold
side'!

to see who "wf3h" is, go to "qrz.com"
and enter 'wf3h' in the field