Bob

Default Coast Guard Auxiliary and Homeland Security

On Thu, 15 Jan 2004 17:10:11 -0800 (PST),
(=?ISO-8859-1?Q?UglyDan=AE=A9=99?=) wrote:

Well we all now know who/what the weak link is!
Just because you have access to the system means you have to be a
braggert to the whole world about it?

nobody's 'bragging' about it. the information is public knowledge. the
coast guard itself acknowledges this when it discusses the role of the
auxiliary on the director of auxiliary's website. you either need to
read more or bow out of the discussion.

Most of,and I mean most of the CGA I've known are little more than
Wannabe Coasties, like AUX Wannabe cops,but lack the maturity,
Integrity, and physical capabilities required to be a regular, or even a
reservist for that matter. But not to worry Aux Sparks, You can hold
your head high, because everytime a regular closes the Comm Center door,
You'll never hear the laughter from the other side.
Semper Paratus, or in your case Semper Braggipuss. UD

ever done duty at a coast guard station?

grow up. not every discussion about security is a security issue.

to see who "wf3h" is, go to "qrz.com"
and enter 'wf3h' in the field