UglyDan®©™

Default Coast Guard Auxiliary and Homeland Security

Well we all now know who/what the weak link is!
Just because you have access to the system means you have to be a
braggert to the whole world about it?
Most of,and I mean most of the CGA I've known are little more than
Wannabe Coasties, like AUX Wannabe cops,but lack the maturity,
Integrity, and physical capabilities required to be a regular, or even a
reservist for that matter. But not to worry Aux Sparks, You can hold
your head high, because everytime a regular closes the Comm Center door,
You'll never hear the laughter from the other side.
Semper Paratus, or in your case Semper Braggipuss. UD

http://community.webtv.net/capuglyda...inUglyDansJack