Mad Dog Dave

Default Coast Guard Auxiliary and Homeland Security

(UglyDan®©?) wrote in message ...
(Bob)wrote . as to the security check, we auxiliarists DO have
access to secure/secret info. those who think that, because we've
volunteers, we DON'T have access, is kidding himself.

Hey Aux Sparks! You're not doing your shipmates any favors with
statements like that,

and the active duty folks are very happy we are doing this. it's
protection for them, too.

Not any more, UD

http://community.webtv.net/capuglyda...inUglyDansJack

We've been annoyed several times by power squad and coast guard aux
types who want to come aboard and sniff around our little boat. It is
so bad at some of the places we dock that as soon as we see a fellow
with a clipboard coming our way, we shout NO!