Jere Lull

In article .com,
"Chris" wrote:

Thanks for the recommendations and I know it's time...few things last
twenty years! I'll have to climb over 6 batteries, weave inside a
watermaker, curl around the steering quadrant all while pulling up
wards on a fused reinforced hose firmly attached to the barb...so a six
pack at least will be in order.

Excuse me if I'm being too obvious, but it sounds like some of those
things should be put elsewhere while you're flailing about. And have a
helper for those things you forgot.

And a good sharp knife and/or tin snips can help if you expect to
replace anyways. (I would, since I wouldn't want to crawl back there to
inspect next season.)

--
Jere Lull