UglyDan®©™

I agree the North Atlantic hs been overfished for years, but I don't
take much stock out of a report filed by a marine biologist from the U
of British Columbia that pretty much says now they're catching sea
cukes in the Gulf of Maine as table fare, when in reality they sell
99.9% of the cukes they dive for to asian countries, and as far as I
know they've never been considered repulsive to the Asian's that eat
them. Same goes for sea urchins,

I also know the US doesn't subsidize US fishing vessels, so this must be
a canadian thing, As a matter of fact the US has had a permit buyback
program going on for several years, Thats the reason you see so many
F/V's tied to the dock with for sale signs. W/O Permit. UD

http://community.webtv.net/capuglyda...inUglyDansJack