MMC

Never tried it. Sounds like it could be painful!
"Brian D" wrote in message
Thanks. But what if I like to drink with the ladies while they get their
hair done?

Brian

"Evan Gatehouse" wrote in message
Brian D wrote:
Someone can correct me if I'm wrong, but as I understand it, the pilot
house is a wheel house that is raised. A wheel house is a steering
station with hard sides and roof. Neither is outfitted with a salon,
keeping in mind that a salon typically means settee and/or table,
galley, and the like, and it's sometimes separated from the pilot house,
and as mentioned, sometimes on a separate level (even if only different
by 6").

A saloon is a place where you go to drink (the "living room" on a boat).

A salon is where women go to get their hair done.

And the terms pilot house/wheelhouse/deck saloon are all pretty much
interchangeable.

Evan Gatehouse