Jere Lull

In article ,
Albert P. Belle Isle wrote:

As a quick calculation, 24ft DWL would yield a hull speed of about
6.6kt with a speed-length coefficient of 1.34. To get to 7kt, the
effective DWL at 1.34 would be a little over 27ft - not 35ft.

We've sustained much higher speeds, but don't feel like opening myself
up for someone saying that it's impossible, that I'm surfing, my
knotmeter's off, there's a current, or some such.

I would agree except that I eliminated all those things. We really have
done "impossible" things. Would love to know how, but gave up and simply
enjoy.

--
Jere Lull