G&G

Not at our marina! Buy the good cord. If you own a boat, you can afford
it.
"Roger Long" wrote in message
I just returned in shock (as usual) from the marine store. I need to
install some fenders on our marina dock before the boat arrives. The
little dongle to let me plug a regular extension cord into the 30 amp
socket so I can use my electric drill is SIXTY BUCKS! How come a 50 foot
cord with an even larger 30 amp female on the end is only fifty?

Anyway, I just need to use this thing once since the boat will become the
dongle when it gets here.

Is the 30 amp, three prong plug, a marine only item or can I get a plug of
the same kind at Home Depot and just wire it on to an old extension cord?

--

Roger Long