Glenn Ashmore

I agree with Evan Tef-gel http://www.spursmarine.com/tefgel5.htm is pretty
well the standard marine anti-corrosion/anti seize ointment for stainless
screws in aluminum. A $12 serine is enough to set every screw on your boat.

--
Glenn Ashmore

there of) at: http://www.rutuonline.com

"Adam" wrote in message
Hi

Thanks for replies to my earlier posting about securing my new fairleads.
I have managed to gain access to underneath the relevant bit of the boat,
so I can hopefully do a proper job viz a vis backing plates. Is it ok to
use stainless nuts and bolt with aluminium - if not, what should I use?

TIA