del cecchi

Default Starting a new newsgroup?

"Lloyd Sumpter" wrote in message
news
On Tue, 13 Jan 2004 17:20:22 +0000, Gould 0738 wrote:

The "Gang of Seven" should go to jail for 90-days, and see if it
improves rec.boats.
There are seven personalities here causing most of the trouble.

While
the number of people involved in the general ruckus certainly

exceeds
seven, it is my opinion that the following posters, (listed in
alphabetical order), are primarily responsible for the increasingly
nasty tone and OT content of rec.boats. Others not listed below are
merely co-dependent:

Hey, once again I miss the list! Canadians can be assholes too, you
know! We demand equal time!

lsumpter: Renegade from some northern place. Hates everything about

the
US, even the good things. Doesn't know when to shut up. Buys old boats

and
fixes them with baling-wire, and complains if anyone gives him advice.
Unknown if he actually goes out in any of his boats: unlikely, since

the
water is frozen 11 months/year there. Has been known to agree with, or

even
praise, other rabblerousers like Harry, Chuck and Butch. Rumored to be

Baby-eating Satanist (or at least a pagan - same thing, isn't it?).

Lloyd Sumpter
"Far Cove" Catalina 36 - stuck in the ice...err...engineless!

I have just decided to killfile those folks whose posts are mostly ot.
eventually, either I run out of posters or I get to where the posts I
see are mostly on topic. I try very hard to only post on topic.

del cecchi