Shortwave Sportfishing

On Sat, 30 Apr 2005 14:23:28 GMT, "Butch Davis"
wrote:

Richard is not so much being silly as he is being an expounder of a theory
with which he has fallen in love???

In practical terms he is full of it. Operating batteries in parallel is
virtually bullet proof. Clearly he has no practical experience or his
position would shift.

In some ways he reminds me of the K of Oz and DFI.

I refuse to comment other than to say...

EXACTLY!!! :)

I'm sure Richard has something to contribute - on this issue I'm
afraid he's in a very small, and very wrong, minority.

Hey, everybody has an opinion - no harm, no foul.

Later,

Tom