Garth Almgren

Around 4/29/2005 5:33 PM, Shortwave Sportfishing wrote:

I have yet to make a salt water run. Hopefully, next week.

I'm just waiting for my new prop to arrive. Hopefully it'll get here in
time for opening day...

I'm going from an 11.3x11.5 to a 10.2x13.9. If my estimates are correct,
with that extra 2.4" of pitch I should be able to put the throttle all
the way to the stops for the first time ever.

--
~/Garth - 1966 Glastron V-142 Skiflite: "Blue-Boat"
"There is nothing - absolutely nothing - half so much worth doing