thunder

Default leelo y pensalo a mi me esta dando resultados, suerte!!

On Wed, 14 Jan 2004 17:18:59 -0500, Gene Kearns wrote:

Life Lesson: If you are going to make an outrageous boast, at least do
so in an unambiguous manner.

No more outrageous than most politicians claims.

Al Gore and the Internet

By Robert Kahn and Vinton Cerf

Al Gore was the first political leader to recognize the importance of the
Internet and to promote and support its development.

No one person or even small group of persons exclusively "invented" the
Internet. It is the result of many years of ongoing collaboration among
people in government and the university community. But as the two people
who designed the basic architecture and the core protocols that make the
Internet work, we would like to acknowledge VP Gore's contributions as a
Congressman, Senator and as Vice President. No other elected official, to
our knowledge, has made a greater contribution over a longer period of
time.

For a relatively non-partisan look at what Gore actually did for the
internet:

http://www.firstmonday.dk/issues/issue5_10/wiggins/