Capt. NealŪ

"George Orwell" wrote in message ...
On Fri, 29 Apr 2005, Capt. NealŪ wrote:
"JG" wrote in message
"Peggie Hall" wrote in message
m...
Paul Schilter wrote:

Interesting story: Guy starves to death due to spending too much time on
forums.

I'd LOVE to know how he did it...'cuz when I have a lot of computer work,
I GAIN weight from eating whatever I can grab "catch as catch can" and
lack of exercise.
--
Peggie

Maybe he used a lot of nervous energy waiting on a slow connection.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

Not everybody sits in front of their computer wanking like you do
Gaynz!

CN

While you and I may disagree on many things, I do know the gang from
databasix.com. They are a bunch of perverts and sexual deviants.

Wouldn't surpise me if they are wanking while sitting at their "puters".

Probably arouses you thinking about it, too!

CN