Mac

On Fri, 29 Apr 2005 05:11:37 -0700, iceman390 wrote:

I have to build a cement boat that will hold as much weight as
possible. It must be made completely out of cement, no styrofoam, wood,
or anything that would provide buoyancy. It can be 1 cubic foot
maximum. How would I go about doing this??

Can you add aggregate to the cement? Can you use chicken wire or some
other metal wire material? When concrete (aggregate + cement) is used for
structural purposes it is usually reinforced with bar material of some
sort. And cement is usually mixed with some type of aggregate.

Is this a university competition? Is there a website with the full rules?

--Mac